Monday, June 13, 2011

Videos

Well I'm kinda pissed off. I had two videos from xxxbunker and for some reason I look at them now and they are straight and lesbian videos. Don't know what the fuck happened. Plus my last video got deleted. Sorry guys there are only 3 videos today. The first up is two guys fucking on a small bed. The whole clip has to do with the tenant not paying rent. The tenant is the top. Now it starts kinda midway into the scene then goes a bit to the end then seems to repeat itself. Just a heads up. Now this second clip might not be for everyone. Just a heads up there is a gun. Anyway there is watersports in this one. It's also bareback so if you are into 1 or both of those things you'll like this clip. Me not so much. Lastly is a guy with a huge dick. I never did understand why guys with big dicks don't also suck dick. Just gets his dick sucked then fucks. Will say he knows how to use his dick.





No comments:

Post a Comment