Monday, June 6, 2011

Videos

The first video is of Patrick Ives fucking while being watched. I find this scene hard to believe for two reasons. 1 like guys fuck with the blinds open when they are on the first floor. 2. Like you wouldn't have your dick out a lot sooner if you were watching these two fucking. The guy watching doesn't cum until everything is all said and done, other than that it's a hot scene. Next up is a muscle stud jacking off. Your standard jack off video. I just find the guy very hot and he shoots a nice load. The third video is of Ace Hanson and DC Chandler. Now I must say this scene doesn't look familiar to me. I mean I know the two did a scene, but this doesn't look like the scene I've seen before. Just wonder what video it's from. Anyway it's a pretty hot scene. Just makes me wonder if there wasn't a little something going on with the two to be in two videos doing a scene together. Now I know I've posted this scene before. Or I think I did. It's Jake Deckard in the backroom. It's a scene from Arcade on Route 9. This scene just reminds me how much I miss seeing Jake in front of the camera. Kinda has the body and dick to be in front of the camera not behind it. This fifth video I know I posted before, but again I like it so deal with it. It features Steve Titpig Hurley, Steve Parker, and Alberto. This is the first scene from Real Men Volume 2. Here is why I know that. This scene came out during my big time crush on Titpig and Steve Parker. I got 15 free minutes on a pay-per-minute site. I watched the first 15 minutes of this scene and found it so hot. I mean Alberto is jacking off thinking about these two hot daddies and then poof there they are. Just fyi it is bareback. Now this last one I have not posted before. I would remember if I did. This is Str8 Jeff and a pumpkin. I've seen watermelons get fucked. I've seen grapefruit, but never a pumpkin. Seems like it would be very messy. Anyway Jeff fucks one on a cam show. Must say I love watching him move those hips. He looks so hot fucking. I'm so jealous of his wife. I mean he has this great body, great personality, and clearly is a great fuck. Wish I knew him in real life. Bet he'd be a major blast. No pun intended. Oh and as you may have noticed the last three videos are from xxxbunker. I found a lot of really good videos on that site. If for some reason the videos aren't working or whatever let me know. If they don't work for me they usually don't work for you.










No comments:

Post a Comment