Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cam sites

Lately a lot of cam sites have sprung up. Ok not so much lately as me taking notice of them lately. I've always been curious about those sites, but the thing is I don't trust myself on those sites. What I mean is I don't know how to conduct myself on one of those. Plus I don't trust myself with what I say. The thing is I'm fine on a normal chat. I'm fine if I have my webcam up while chatting with a guy. I just don't know what to do when I pay a guy to watch him on his webcam. Plus there are thousands of other guys (and some girls) telling the person what to do as well unless you get a private show. Oh I really don't trust myself on a private show. I guess because I've never done it before. Plus I'd have to cam with a guy that knows what he's doing. Like if I did Str8 Jeff or Hotgymnast I'd be fine, but again I don't know how to act on a chat. I'd honestly sit there with my hand on my dick watching the hole thing trying not to blow until they do. I don't know what requests are out of line. Like I said I just don't trust myself with webcams. I think because it has to do with the same principle as phone sex the only difference is that you can see and hear the person. I just tend to either get too nasty or not nasty enough or just shut up completely. Not to mention I can't ever seem to get a decent connection to view webcams.
Now I don't know if this is a legit photo or if it was morphed. I mean it looks like it was morphed because the background doesn't seem to fit, but kinda looks real. Just have a hard time believing a guy at the beach in a thong wouldn't be aware that his dick is sticking out of the top of it. Is a fun image to look at.
This is a picture of Tommy Gunn that I got off of gods amongst men. I must say that this image really looks like there is a story behind it. The story I currently like to think is going on is that Tommy's wife is sound a sleep after a good fuck. Tommy is still horny and knows exactly where he can get it. From his brother-in-law that's spending the weekend on his way home. Tommy is rock hard thinking about the amazing blowjob he's going to get and fucking that tight ass. Yeah I have that kinda of mind.
I like amateur shots of guys. Just because you see the guy in a normal light. You know that what he looks like in that photo is what he actually looks like. No make up, no special lighting, no fluffing. Just a guy posing for whoever is behind the camera. Or in some cases the camera on a tripod. Plus guys look more natural in these shots. Just my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment