Friday, June 24, 2011

If I had the money

If I had the money to spend there are a few things I'd like to get my hands on. And no I don't mean guys. Well for one I'd love to track down the movie Opposite Attraction 2 or Breakin' Em In 2. Both are movies from Marco Studios which is now gone. That means I can't just find a copy willy nilly, but if I had the money (certainly have the time) I'd track them down and buy them. I've seen the first part of both those movies which included a preview for the 2nd ones, but I haven't seen either one. Now scenes from Opposite Attraction 2 have sprung up, but I'd like to see the whole movie. There are also a view dvd's like like to get. Such as Buckshots Pumping Fever or Master strokes. I'd also like to get my hands on a fleshlight. If I really was lush with money I'd get a Real Touch. I was reading up on that the other day and it sounds pretty awesome. Is it sad that I'd spend my extra cash on this stuff or am I getting applauded for being honest. I'd also possibly sign up for a site like Jimmy Z Productions or Smoking Hunks. Now of course all this comes after I've bought a new car, paid off some bills, helped my mom out with some bills, and put a good chunk into savings. Like I said all that stuff is with any extra cash I might have. Didn't say it would be the first thing I did.
Wonder who the lucky bastard is that got to take this picture. Then again it could just be a tri-pod or putting it on the counter. Kinda looks like that's what happened. Must say that guy is built and ripped. Great definition. Personally I'd love to see more hair on him, but then again I wouldn't mess with a good thing. Love to meet this guy.
Both of these pictures are of germanbuilder. How do I know? I've been drooling over that chest for long enough to know it's him. Plus the hair in the one on the right and beard in the one on the left are dead giveaways. Honestly I can't decide which one I like better. I mean I think he looks AMAZING with hair, but he looks AMAZING without it. Love to meet him and worship that body of his.

The guy in the video above is Muscle God Brendan. Just so you know that is the name he uses I'm not saying it to give him an even bigger head. The thing about Brendan is that he was kinda big for awhile. He did a video with Joey Jordan awhile back. I think it was part of his site or another site. He also did a video with Castenelli (think I spelled that right). Then he just sort of disappeared. Well he's back now. Seems like yeah he is bigger, but seems like his legs got smaller. Then again he never really focused on his legs in the videos. It was more of guys sucking on his chest or playing with his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment