Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Videos

First video up is Trace Michaels and Spencer Pierce. No I don't know what is up with the masks. Anyway it's a nice little older/younger clip. Then Vince Ferelli and Cody Cummings have some fun. I'm not too into this video for the simple fact that it revolves around foot fetish. I'm not a foot fetish guy, but if you are and you like big muscle studs then you'll like this clip. Third up is Robert Black and Mike Roberts from To the Max. Robert wants to be the new personal trainer. Well Mike of course has to make sure he's qualified. How come the trainer and owner at my gym don't have services like that. Then we have some good ole Japanese muscle fucking. I really think the foreplay is why I really love these clips. Fifth up is a Latin muscle stud jacking off. You really got to wonder where are all these guys popping out from?. Lastly is a Mantrap9 compilation. I find that man incredibly sexy. Like I was saying a few days ago he has just the right amount of attitude. He just strikes me as a guy that makes sure that you enjoyed the fucking just as much as he did. Anyone that gets him is lucky that's for sure.










No comments:

Post a Comment