Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fun morning

So this morning I'm just laying in bed and my boyfriend is going in and out of bed like he usually does. Well the last time he comes in he is naked. Now there is really only one reason why he is naked at this time of the year. So he makes sure to back his ass into my dick. Starts stroking my dick and my nipples. Well before long we are going at it. Of course when we finish up I just want to sleep. It's the real reason why I hate morning sex. Especially when the bed is warm and out of the bed is cold. Plus I always give everything during sex so I tend to well get knocked out. Some guys can go again right after or can spring right up, but not me. I make sure the sex is good and that means I expend a bit of energy.
I also realized something about myself. I love playing with dicks. No I don't mean I've suddenly realized I'm gay I mean I like jacking guys off. I love holding onto dicks, getting them hard, and watching them shoot. That's when I get hard really. When I take out a guys dick and start playing with it. Just something about that moment really gets me excited. Yes the kissing can do it or having a guy stroke my body can do it, but just when I pull out the dick and start playing with it just makes it real for me. Hard to explain. I guess because I like turning guys on. I like seeing the expression on their face as they are enjoying what I'm doing to them. This morning I didn't really start to get hard until I started playing with my boyfriends dick. Rubbing it. Playing with the head. Rubbing it up and down my forearm. Guess it's just my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment