Friday, November 12, 2010

Videos

The first video is a dude fucking a fleshlight. Like I said before I'm a big fan of fleshlights. Guys always look hot using one. This guy reminds me of a young Str8 Jeff. It very well could be him. Sure does cum like him. Then I got two scenes from the movie Daddy's Teenage Turn-on. The first scene is with Steve Hurley (a.k.a. Titpig) and Danny Lopez. Steve is always hot when fucking a guy. Very verbal which I love. In pretty decent shape. Plus he shoots a surprisingly big load. Love the beard too. The second clip is a two parter. The first one is a Bear and boy. Couldn't figure out who they were. Probably because of the synopsis I was reading. Then it ends with Jack Angelino and Anthony Halloway. Jack Angelino is the only older guy to get fucked in the movie, but he sure as hell looks hot doing it. Just like most Italian guys. Just hot hot hot. Next up is Paulo Gino as a teacher fucking a student. Now that's what someone in the comments said his name was. I saw another clip with him where he was called Paul Guina. Unless they just look similar. Anyway the dude has a huge dick and wow does he really ram it. I know if I was the bottom I'd be walking funny for weeks. He clearly enjoyed himself. Both show very nice loads. Next up is a scene with Anthony Gallo. He plays a building inspector looking for permits. Well he found something just a little bit better. Hot scene all around. Finally is a nicely built stud getting jacked off for multiple orgasms.Well 3. I must say I've never been able to cum even two times in a row. I usually need a little break. This guy does three. And you get to see it form two angles. Enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment