Thursday, November 18, 2010

How much attitude is allowed?

I was edging again today and I came across a video of Mantrap9. I find him incredibly sexy. Plus he has just a bit of an attitude which makes him sexy. Then I got to thinking. Why is it when some guys give a certain bit of attitude it's actually attractive yet when others do that same about it's annoying and makes them appear pompous. Well I think I figured it out. At least when it comes to how I view them. The better built you are the more attitude you are allowed to a point. Obviously someone built like a bodybuilder is allowed to be a bit cocky in some senses, but too much and it's just annoying. Then I really started thinking about it more. Well it's not just the body that allows someone to be pompous. It's also age. A 19 year old that looks like an amateur bodybuilder really doesn't get as much leeway compared to a 65 year old with the same body make up. I think it's because of the fact it's harder to stay nicely built the older you get so the better your body is when you are older the more attitude you can give. The more you being vocal isn't a turn off. I also think there are other factors involved as well. Cock size relative to the body does say something. If your cock doesn't look dwarfed by your body then you get more room to be cocky. Yes pun intended. Plus just your raw looks does means something too. I think the best example is Scott Hall. No doubt great body, great face, and pretty nice cock. Yet he turns off a lot of people because he has far too much attitude. Yes be proud of your body you earned it, but don't be so vain that you can't accept that some people don't find everything you do amazing. Zeb Atlas is another good example. Great body, his cock is great for his size, he has the cutest charm ever. When he talks about his body and kinda talks down to you it's allowed. He gives just enough to be hot, but not overbearing. Plus the older he gets the more he's allowed to show off. Now I'm sure some people disagree with me, but hey that's just what I've noticed. Guys that have the body, face, cock, and age to back up their attitude are attractive. Those that get too big headed become ugly and people move on from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment