Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Videos

First off there will only be 4 videos because the other two got deleted....arg. The first video is with Steve Parker and Sean Erickson. Now I still dislike TIM, but in this case I'll let it go because I like Steve Parker more. Per usual he looks hot. There is just something about him that always gets me to watch his videos. I don't know if it's the beard, the body, or the voice. Probably because he sweats a lot which I find attractive. Anyway he looked good in this scene so I posted it. The next video is one with the classic Tom Katt. This is before he went all bodybuilder. Not that he doesn't look good big, but he sure didn't look bad looking like he does in this clip. Anyway the scene is there is a power struggle at the gym and poor old trainer Tom has been told he has been let go. Well of course the manager fixed that. And while he was at it decided to see what his trainer really looks like. Hot scene. Third up is a scene from Trapped 2 with Brad Rock, Trey Casteel, and Mick Powers. Guys trapped in a warehouse and horny. Yeah kinda obvious where that was going. Lastly are some teens fucking a watermelon which of course leads to sex. How come my friends never asked me to try this when I was in high school?






No comments:

Post a Comment