Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Video

The first video is Zack Spears fucking the guard. I forgot the name of the movie this came from. Basically Zak keeps the guard busy why the other inmates deal with the snitch which is why there is the start of another scene in the middle of this one. Must say Zak spears is so hot. The body, the hair, and voice. Got to love it. The next video is Neo and Hunter from theguysite. Is it just me or does Neo look very uncomfortable. Hunter is really cute. Well built and so is Neo. Just wish there was more interaction. Speaking of guys interacting (or lack there of) The third movie is Dean Coxx playing with another guy. In this Dean seems to get more involved with a guy. A lot of talking going on too. Per usually Coxx has quite a load. Next up is a Matthew Ford solo. I just find him very attractive. Especially at the beginning of this scene. I'm very much into nipple play when jacking off. Plus he just seems so kissable which is a big turn on for me. Helping to start the wrap up for this post is a "Dove" getting sucked off then fucked. It's a vintage scene. I just found it strangely erotic. Figured I'd post it. Lastly is once again the muscle prince. Jacking off for the camera and shooting a nice load. This one has low camera quality at parts, but is still good.










No comments:

Post a Comment