Friday, November 26, 2010

More work

I have to work late tonight. Luckily I didn't have to go to work at my other job. I just don't want to go since it's getting colder. Plus I'd get home close to midnight most likely. Just not cool. Got to edge today. That was good though. I also found out something today. Lately I've been seeing Scott Hall's videos on mymusclevideo again. At first I thought that maybe it was just one of his fans wanting to post his videos. Well today I checked into it and yeah he's back on mymusclevideo. His new account is called milano. I should have known it was him based on his rude comments to someone. You'd think that someone would realize that when their videos keep getting pulled and their old account got banned that maybe you should call it quits. Why does he have to post on that site. Well I'm guessing that the account will get banned in time. You'd figure with his own website and him being on musclepit that he'd be able to host his own videos. Weird. Anyway speaking of the website mymusclevideo I found two videos I liked. They aren't like the ones I normally post so I figured I'd post them here. The first is the german muscle stud Gunnar Paasche pumping up in the gym then posing. Normally I laugh at facial hair like his, but it works for him. Probably because he's German. Or because he looks like he could really hurt me if I did laugh at his facial hair. Plus he's not hard on the eyes either. 

The other is Steel Muscle god posing oiled up. I think it really makes his muscles pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment