Monday, November 8, 2010

Got it out of me

Whatever was making me so blah last week is gone. This morning I had a great chest workout. I even got a little playful with my boyfriend. I got those erections from kissing him like I use to. I think doing the liver cleanse I'm doing is getting all that post therapy cycle stuff out of my system. Or it could simply be my herbal anti-depressant. Maybe even a combination of both. I just feel good today. Even got my boyfriend to give me a chest massage. Hoping that gets a little something going. He kinda hinted last night that I haven't been in the mood in awhile which is true I really haven't. Now I just feel like me and look forward to having a little sexual fun with my boyfriend.
I think that has been my problem with a lot of things was being backed up. On Saturday I had a great edging session and a great release. Found some pretty nice videos. Plus tomorrow I can play a little bit before I go to the gym since my boyfriend has to be at work early. Plus I can also do it Wednesday morning. I'm thinking that should help keep my stress down and libido up. Should be an interesting week.

No comments:

Post a Comment