Saturday, November 20, 2010

Videos

The first video is a daddy bear 3-way. Must say these guys really get into each other. Hard to not get turned on watching it. Very vocal too. Wish I was the camera man. The next video is a practice I see all the time. A guy fucking a watermelon. I've never done this, but I've seen it all the time. From the load this guy shoots clearly is something I'll one day have to try. Then we have another Japanese clip. This time with no genital masking. The first guy simply jacks off. Has a pretty nice body on him. Then the next guy gets a handjob until he shoots and is then fucked. Then Ross Hurston and Dillon Buck star in D.I. Sweeney files 7. I must say it's always interesting watching a guy that is tied up being the passive top. Kinda hot. Granted if I had Ross Hurston all over me like that I wouldn't have lasted nearly as long as Buck. Then Flex-Deon Blake fucks a willing participant. I think that's the best time to have sex. Right after you've had a good workout. Everything is pumped and tight. Plus it's always been a fantasy of mine. Then three studs have a little fun inside the cabin.










No comments:

Post a Comment