Friday, November 19, 2010

Sometimes I wonder

I really wonder how much work it takes to become a personal trainer. Least here in my state anyway. Today I went to the gym and two of the four personal trainers were there. Well I try to ignore whatever they do and just get my workout done and leave. Well I couldn't help, but notice the amount of grunting coming from the male trainer. I then realize he's using like 200 lbs on the cable machine. That would be impressive if it wasn't for the fact that he looked like he was inches away from hurting himself. He couldn't control the weight really. When he finished he really just let go of the cable and it hit with a thud. Then he goes to do incline bench presses and again the extreme grunting. I mean it was so unattractive. I'm saying he isn't normally cute, but at that moment he sure as hell wasn't. Plus if he got hurt what the hell am I going to do? It was just me and the other personal trainer and she wasn't anywhere near us. I was listening to music so unless I was looking directly at him or able to see him in the mirror I wouldn't know he's hurt. You'd figure that these personal trainers would that if you can't control the weight your using then you are up too high. Makes me wonder would he have done that if I wasn't there. If he was working out all by himself would he have used so many weights? That type of ego is not attractive. That and it would be a shame to see that man laying the hospital because he hurt himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment