Monday, November 15, 2010

Videos

The first video is Paul Guina (or Paulo Guin) playing pool. Per usually he has a boy put through the hoops to get his dick rock hard. He then shoots a nice load after the mouth service then gets right to the fucking. Must say that's a great dick to look at, but I know I'd never want to take it up the ass. Next is a hairy muscle stud jacking off. Also has a little bit of water sports in it too. Third up is Marc Williams and Juice. Very hot video I must say. I mean they both appear to be very into each other. Then it's a Black Onyx muscle stud mix up. Just means it's shortened and put to music. Goes right to the quick good parts. Speaking of music and muscle here is a muscle mix from PecsLova. Always liked those. Last up is a Foreign Film. I don't know the name of it, but I find it very erotic. You never see the guys actually sucking each other off or any anal, but it's implied and still hot.










No comments:

Post a Comment