Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Irony is werid

So last week when me and my boyfriend were at the gym he jokingly said he was going to get me a shake weight for Christmas. If you don't know what that is you either 1. don't live in the US or 2. Don't have a tv. Go look it up if you don't know what it is. Anyway I said oh joy. You just want to see me jiggle. He said no I want my sweetie to really get a good workout. If I happen to enjoy watching it so be it. Well I saw the shake weight for women at my job and I made a comment to him about it. Well the more I think about it the better and better getting a shake weight sounds. I mean it does work the areas I have the most trouble with. My arms and chest. Well mainly my biceps not so much my triceps. It's always the part that no one really pays attention to.
I was talking to my friend about his new relationship. He's dating a guy about a year younger then me. This is the one that just got out of a passionless relationship. So he's trying to take it slow. Especially since he's not out to his family either. Plus he has now taken the top roll in the relationship. I always find that funny. At a point I called myself a bottom and there are times when I am, but honestly I'm more of a top now. Kinda makes you wonder what makes us switch. I know I switched because I got a taste of it and liked it. So much easier then being a bottom. Then there are times when I just want a cock in my ass. So yes I'm versatile with mostly top tendencies. He is kinda the same way now. He loves topping his new guy, but can't wait for when he wants to switch it up. I think the reason a lot of us switch is because we really were mislabeled. I always thought I had to be the bottom since I was younger and smaller then the guys I like. Well with my personality I'm really more of a top. Even when I'm bottoming I'm more aggressive then passive. I hate being passive. I know how I want to be fucked and I take over. That's another reason why me and my ex didn't get along. He wanted to be the complete top and he couldn't with me kinda fighting him at ever corner. Plus I'm so picky about the cocks that fuck me. Has to be just right. Not too long, not too short, not too thick, not too narrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment