Monday, November 15, 2010

Still doing good

I'm still doing pretty good stress wise. Even though I have to work 3 days straight at my new job which I'm really growing to hate. Least being with my boyfriend makes it much better. Had a great edging session earlier today. I must say Brazilian guys really can look amazingly buff. Pretty much only thing I came to this morning. Well besides a climax. I will say I found this little gem. It's a clip of Carl Hardwick posing at the Jimmy Z muscle show. I must say he looked amazing in it. Now he's even bigger and if he would come back to the business he'd be even hotter then when he posed for Colt back in the day. Rusty did say one day Carl may come back. Now if only we can get him to come back sooner and fuck a guy. Now that would be something worth seeing. Anyway enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment