Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Stress or what?

Lately it just seems like me and my boyfriend are having a bit of friction. I think it's because we are both stressed. Seems like every night I'm saying or doing something that seems to piss him off. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Maybe it's because we haven't had sex lately. I really don't know what it is. It's probably just my paranoia. I mean this is the longest relationship I've ever had. Sad, but true. I mean my first relationship was so dysfunctional. We lasted 3 months. We moved too fast. I ignored red flags with his personality. I thought I was happy, but I wasn't. It's different with my current boyfriend. I think I'm really just over thinking everything. I have a new job. He's trying to get a new job. The holidays are coming up. We are just stressed. I also feel like I'm not as attractive to him anymore. Feels like all these workouts aren't having the effect on him like I thought they would. It's probably just my depression trying to come back and making me paranoid about everything. I mean I was doing the bench press today. I was positioned in such a way I could see myself lifting and I thought god my arms are skinny. So I probably need to start taking the stuff I was taking last year at this time. Just to make sure I don't end up in the hospital again.

No comments:

Post a Comment