Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sleepy

I've kinda just been tired lately. Probably because my sleep cycle is all off. Plus I've been having a lot of sexual dreams which is odd since it hasn't happened in awhile. Goes to show that my libido is coming back. I also appear to be slimming down. I've lost about 2 lbs lately. Now granted I do have a 2nd job that does have me standing a lot of the time and I'm always walking around so that could be it. I do want to bulk up, but if I'm simply losing body fat then I can live.
Which reminds me my boyfriend commented this morning that my stomach feels harder. Said it feels more muscular. Well that's great. Just wish I could bulk up some other areas. Trying not to slim down too much. My boyfriend likes muscle guys, but doesn't like them too skinny. He goes more for the off season bodybuilders then the ones on stage. Doesn't like all the veins popping out. Me I kinda like the on season bodybuilders, but also appreciate off season ones too. As long as they are slim enough to have the muscle obvious without having to look under a large layer of fat. I really do want to be a big guy for my boyfriend along with for me. I feel better when I think I'm more attractive to him. How many guys don't like being attractive to the one they are dating?

No comments:

Post a Comment