Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just that time of the year

I know that I'm going through stress because I'm starting to fantasize about other men. That usually happens for one of two reasons. 1. I'm not happy in the relationship which I'm not. or 2. I'm just under a lot of pressure mentally and looking for a quick way out. I don't have sex dreams this often about another man unless those things are going on. I don't think about it a lot if I wasn't upset about something. That something is this new job. The chance that I could lose both my jobs because of the former owner going into bankruptcy and as a result is selling off the property. So I feel better. I'm going to do my best to help fix that with an herb I take that helps with my anxiety and depression. Once that's taken care of I'll be back to my normal self. I would like to just be with my boyfriend sexually. It really just feels like when we were fighting all the time and I sought out other guys to feel better. Not going to do that this time. I love him too much to do something stupid to feel better. Especially one that would hurt him to the core.

No comments:

Post a Comment