Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Back in the groove

So I really feel like I'm back to my old horny self. Last night my boyfriend didn't seem like he was in the mood. Then he pulls off his underwear and dares me to take off mine. I do it and by this time I'm at half mast. So he rubs my butt and I spoon him making sure my dick is right there at his hole. Well needless to say that got things going. I must say wow was that sex great. Kinda felt like my first time again. Just really enjoying yourself and ready to go at it again. After I finished my dick was hard for a good 5 minutes after I shot. Only other time that happened was when I was on that male enhancement. I mean I was just so into my boyfriend. He was just doing things that turned me on so much. We both shot a big load. Woke up this morning with a major boner. I truly feel like I'm back to my old self. I feel good. I'm having good workouts. My libido is back in action. I'm just so happy to be back. Wouldn't be shocked if I try to get a 2nd night going. The really funny thing about it though was my boyfriend said he really wasn't trying to spark things. He just wanted to rub butts. The thing is I know he's not lying. Once I kinda pounced on him he just rolled with it. That man has been very patient with me these last few weeks. I know he's glad my libido is back and it's all for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment