Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Videos

Alright time for some vids. The first one is an Army stud getting sucked then fucking. I'll tell you right now there is no cumshot. Never the less it is a pretty hot video. The dude has an amazing body and dick. Sure knows how to fuck. Just an abrupt ending though. Then we have a guy named Morgan jacking off. He's a very verbal guy. Even uses a dildo then cums in a guy's mouth. I knew he looked familiar then it hit me. He did a video for Mike Hancock. Think he used the name Morgan as well. Anyway pretty hot dude. Now this next video is not for the faint of heart. If seeing muscle studs gets your heart racing then move on to the next clip. We have two amazingly hot muscle studs going at it. Scott Randsome and Jake Andrews just wow. I have no more to say because those two left me speechless. Fourth on the list is Logan McCree, Dak Ramsey, and Tober Brandt. I must say these guys really look great together. Will say wish Tober would have done more fucking. Anyway it's just a nice clip if you love seeing tattooed studs fucking each other. The next clip I've seen before. We have some random guy getting fucked by married guy. I will say there is more to the scene. Whoever uploaded it cut some parts of it. I believe it comes from a movie called many more pigs or something to that effect. This was a scene called two pigs. It is bareback for those of you that like that sort of thing. I lvoe watching the clip. The two are very verbal. Plus the top is all types of hot. I just like this specific scene. Lastly we have 2 guys fucking. That's the name of the clip. I don't know there names I'm afraid. Will say it's a pretty nice scene. Both guys clearly are enjoying each other's company.










No comments:

Post a Comment