Monday, November 8, 2010

Videos

Afraid I only have two videos today. The reason being is because the group I got 4 of the videos for has disappeared. Nothing I can do about it now. Yell at grou.ps not me. Anyway the videos that do work are still on (for now). The first one features Tony and Anthony. Tony is the older bear with the mohawk. I know this because he's in another video with his boyfriend Steve. Anyway I liked this video because the guys do get into it. Could have done without the interviews, but it is skip able. The next clip is a vintage military fuck. A solider is being questioned about his sexual preferences. Per usual starts saying no, then changes to yes after the captain starts playing with him. The captain does look like Steve Regis. Probably is. I don't know where the clip came from or how old it is. Anyway enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment