Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The closer

I'm not talking about the TNT show with Kyra Segwick. More of the baseball term of it. A closer pitcher basically ends the inning when a team is in the league. Well I guess I don't so much mean it in a pitcher sense, but a batter sense. Let me get to the point before I continue to ramble. I keep meeting guys who are good at getting to the bases. They say the right things to get on first, second, and third and just need someone to bring them in. Now that I think about it that's not really a closer. Again getting off track. The point is that they can't do one simple thing to bring at least one person in. Know how to communicate. More specifically the part that it works both ways. I don't know how many times I've talked to a guy and I'll start the conversations off for awhile then just stop. I won't hear from the guy again until I message him. Not saying they have to message me asking where I am and who I'm with. I'm expecting them to at least make the effort to continue to communicate. Just would be nice if there was a cheat code or a guide to help me through this. Just need a point in the right direction.
 I still love this scene from Major Asshole. The reason is that it was such a butchfest. Alexsander was constantly getting his pecs and abs punched and then he'd just fuck Craig all the more. Was just a flat out good scene. Seemed like both guys were into each other.
 What a glorious sight to behold on a morning. Certainly see what's for breakfast.
 My gym doesn't have a locker room like a lot of gyms. Supposedly this isn't an all too rare sight. Seeing a guy in just a jock or no jock at all walking around. A lot of bare butts to see. That would be my major downfall. Certainly couldn't pretend that I wasn't the least bit curious.
A cowboy in black and white. Looking sexy and ready for a good ride. Man I wish I went into the radio business. Could have ended up with a guy like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment