Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Feeling better

Well I'm feeling a bit better than I was yesterday. Sadly my nose is running none stop now. With that it's put me in a better. mood. With that being said I have one simple question. What happened to common sense? No seriously where did it all go. It seems like people are now so much less willing to use it. For example when your bill comes to say 18 bucks you don't hand over a $100 bill do you? When you do that, most places won't take it and the few that would have to spend forever making change. Or why do scammers on grindr think people are so dumb. I'm sure those of you that have used grindr have had this happen to you. You are online when a cute guy messages you. You click on his profile to find he's over 7000 miles away. Well around there. I've seen it as little as 6100 miles and seen it as far away as 9300 miles. Now right there that sends a major flag to guys, but let's say it doesn't. The first message is usually hey handsome or hey sexy. You say hello back or some variation of that which then gets you the response hello how are you. Ok you find that a little odd, but go with it. You respond with that you are fine or not fine or whatever which then makes them respond saying I'm good, man I just had a good workout and I get so horny after a workout. Now again let's pretend this is not another red flag and you say something like that's hot or I wouldn't know what that's like. Well whatever you say the guy responds back saying wanna see me jack off. I'm just so horned up. Now even the dumbest of guys has figured something is up at this point, but again let's pretend they haven't. You say sure. He say ok go to this link here. Don't worry about the credit card. That's just to make sure you aren't a little kid. Not wanting to get busted for showing stuff to kids. Now here is the interesting part. Grindr is an app for phones, ipods, and ipads. And you can't just copy and paste a link in a long as message. So how exactly do they plan on scamming you. Then on top of that how the hell can they see me from so far away. Now yes I can get a farther range than most guys because I live in a place where not a lot of guys use grindr so I can go pretty far out, but I can't cross the 1,000 mile marker. I just wonder what is this world coming too.
 This looks like it came from a movie. Like the spirits of two gay lovers are seen fucking around the house they once lived in. I say that because of the white aura and steam coming off them. That and the bottoms dick is hidden by his legs and of course you can't see the dick in him. Pretty much classic gay themed movie stuff.
 This guy looks like he's about my age. Then again I suck at guessing anyone's age. Just amazing the muscle that bodybuilders can pack on and steadily get bigger. Yeah steroids are involved a lot of the time, but it's still pretty amazing. I say this as a 5' 6" guy who's just recently hit the 175lb mark.
 Looks like this guy is in a hotel room. I'm guessing that because of all the white. Also looks like he took a shower and will need another in a little bit. Got quite a dick on him. A major mouthful.
I don't mind if a guy is a smoker, but I do mind if he smokes so much it comes out of his pores. If you've never had the pleasure of being around a chain smoker count your blessings. In Wisconsin it seems rarer to find a non-smoker than smoker. I grew up in the DFW area of Texas where smoking was actually pretty rare to find shockingly. Now if a guy looks like this I might give him a bit more wiggly room with the smell, but he better be damn good in bed and a personality to make me keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment