Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hard to keep it in the pants

I'm so beyond horny today. I woke up this morning with a major boner and it didn't go down at all. Was not fun to pee. Did my workout and got home. Did my normal jack off thing and I mean I was just hard the entire time. And leaking like crazy. So I had to set up something for tomorrow. I always hate when I get this horny because my judgement gets a little impaired. That's how I end up sleeping with guys who I have no business sleeping with. I don't know why it happened all of a sudden. I'm not on a test booster and I'm not taking anything that could end up increasing my libido. Yeah I'm taking this new Nitric Oxide booster, but that doesn't increase my libido just blood flow. Maybe it's just the time of the year since it's finally looking like spring. I swear I don't understand myself sometimes.
 This would be Tony Maxim. I certainly don't hate this angle. And he has such a cute smile. Based on the background this is obviously looking up at him not him on his back. How would you like to wake up to this view?
 None of the guys that do this go to my gym. My gym doesn't have a lot of eye candy. Least not at the time I go. And certainly wouldn't have a guy bold enough to do this. Mainly because there is 24/7 surveillance and they could be asked to leave. And that ass just looks like it's meant to be fucked.
 I like bears. If I had a choice between a bodybuilder or a bear I'd probably choose the bear, but it has to be a certain type of bear. This guy certainly does it for me. Yeah he's a bit of girth, but you can still tell that he's well built. These are type of guys that really get me going. I honestly hope I end up with a guy like this over a fitness model or bodybuilder.
So I finally got that HDMI cable I needed to hook my laptop up to the tv. I will say this picture really doesn't give the set up justice. Basically it's a mirror setup. What I see on the tv I see on my laptop. The difference comes in the picture quality. Sadly you can't tell from this picture but the picture on the tv is way better than on my laptop. The color is also a lot better. Sound is certainly better. I posted this on twitter and Adam Russo said and I quote "WOW".

No comments:

Post a Comment