Friday, May 3, 2013

Videos

Looks like all the sites wanted to take down all my videos today. Not surprised by that. And they were some of those hard to find ones. Probably hard to find for a reason. Anyway the first video today is things getting hot and steamy at a photo shoot. Again I wonder if this happens more often than not. I know it would be hard for me to keep it in my pants. Next up is a movie about male prostitutes, love, and cops. I literally just told you the plot. It's a decent movie sex scene wise, but well the plot sucks and is forgettable. Third up is a guy who easily gets distracted at work. Then again if guys looked at me this subtlety I probably would do the same. Last up is Dirk Willis.He was the guy I was trying to think of yesterday. He's sexy with or without his glasses. Just a sexy guy. Wouldn't mind climbing all over that.

No comments:

Post a Comment