Thursday, May 2, 2013

Welcome back winter

So winter temps are back here. Yeah it's not as bad as in Colorado, but still. It's the first of May. The flowers should be blooming and what not. Instead it was sleeting most of the morning. It's stopped for now, but it looks so gloomy out. As most of you know that is great weather for me being in a good mood. I guess I need to just resign myself to seeing what happens closer to August. That's always when I seem to get into relationships is around August or September. And as for sleeping with a guy. Well it would be great, but well I really don't see that happening anytime soon and if it did I really shouldn't do it. I'm terrible at sex without attachment. Just trying to get through this crappy patch and focus on summer. Maybe once all the college kids go back home I'll have a better chance. Don't know where else to look. Not doing match because Ted did that and the pool of guys sucked. And as for the compatible partners eharmony spin off it's just like match. The only difference is they constantly have free communication hours. Maybe once a week so I'd only be able to talk to a guy once a week if I'm lucky. Yeah no thanks.
 Zangief was and still is my video game crush. I have only one problem with this 3-D image of him. He's missing his signature chest hair. Zangief is in no way smooth. He's always been hairy and had that bit of chest hair that looks like a triangle. Other than that it's pretty good.
 I think this guy's name is Thunder. Or I'm remembering wrong or thinking of the wrong guy. If I recall right he got a massage from Trojan Rock with a happy ending. So happy in fact that he almost put out Trojan's eye.
 Nice set of legs with a nice cock in a nice set of briefs. Nothing really to add to it.
I swear I've seen more support of guys who are uncut lately than even 3 years ago. I bring this up because it looks like this guy is uncut because of the extra skin around the dick. I think uncut dick is a lot more fun to blow. Wouldn't never kick a guy out of bed because he was uncut, but just an observation I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment