Tuesday, May 28, 2013

How did it go?

I didn't post yesterday because well I didn't really do anything yesterday, but right tot he point. On saturday I went out with a guy I went out with before. I figured hey what the heck. I thought it went well, but of course I haven't heard from him since Saturday. Now yes he does work third shift and maybe the best time to reach him will be at night, but he did have Sunday and Monday off and didn't reach out to me either day. I'm not expecting him to tell me his life story, but at least acknowledging what I said would be nice. This was the problem last time. He just drops off the radar. So I'll reach out another time later this week and if I don't hear from him, then he'll have to reach out to me. Which is how it all started. He contacted me first both times. Just would be nice that a guy would actually act interested if he was interested.
 Just flat out yum all around. Great build and a very hard uncut dick. He's a guy that would press all the right buttons for me. Plus I think chest tattoos are so hot.
 Always like big burly guys to get fucked from time to time. Yeah it's great to see them as tops, but when you see the way they just whimper and beg for dick it can be so hot.
 If I recall right this guy did a solo under the name Dane. I think it was for Straight Fraternity or something like that. If this is him then he has bulked up big time. He wasn't a small fry in the solo, but he certainly has become a burly bear.
Pre or post sex picture? I would say post by how unengaged the guy is, but then again he could have just been shocked to be photographed. If I had a guy like this for the night I know I'd want to take as many photos as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment