Friday, May 31, 2013

That happy couple

Have you ever just seen two people in passing and just thought, "well aren't they cute together". In some cases they aren't a couple at all, but what makes us think they are. Is it the way they talk to each other. The way they walk together? Whatever it is, we've all seen it. Not only have we seen that, but we've also seen the flipside. That couple that makes you think that either one of them has money or they are a fantastic lay or both. In my line of work I actually see a lot of couples. Now yes most of them are straight, but the principles of a cute couple are pretty universal. I've seen the couple that loves to laugh and smile and joke around. They are the type that make you feel happy for them as well as happy inside. Then I see the couple where you just wonder what the fuck? I've had a guy who is nothing but a jerk. I mean has said not a single nice thing to me ever. He will only talk to my boss and even then he's still a jerk. Then you meet his wife (2nd marriage for him btw) and she is just the nicest woman you'll ever meet. I'm sitting there wondering is he actually not a jerk in private. Does he for some reason think he needs to put on this asshole facade? Or is he just that good in bed or does he do a great job of paying for your son's stuff? There's another couple that workout together. He isn't exactly a prize, but compared to his wife he is. They use to come in quite regularly. They both had to take the same pre-workout (which of course effects them in different ways for different reasons). They tried this one called 1.M.R. (the good formula) and both of them loved it. Then all of a sudden she didn't like it and he suddenly didn't like it either (was still the good formula). She's also obsessed with thinking she's fat. She could blow away with a small gust of wind. Several times their card has been declined and you can tell that the husband knew why and was not happy about it. Heck it even came to a head one day. She tried something and it didn't agree with her or some crap like that. My boss took it back even though it was opened (which of course is not store policy) and put the credit towards something else. She kept asking about the credit or if she could do the same thing if she didn't like it or something where my boss had to keep repeating himself. Well this guy just had it after the last question she asked. He yells out (not loudly, but you probably could have heard it next door), "he's doing us a favor so stop asking [insert her name here]!". Hadn't really seen those two after that incident. I'm sure they are divorced by now. No matter how good the sex is, having all your cards declined and your wife obsessed with her weight when she's a rail has to get old.
What brought this up was a video I was watching this morning. The way the two guys went at each other you'd think that they were a legit couple. Which of course made me start wondering why I thought that. The answer of course is a simple one. I've seen quite a lot of couples doing scenes together and there are just certain ways they kiss and fuck. Well it's no different then when you see a cute couple. You've probably been around quite a few of them (if not in one) and so you see the signs that lead you to that conclusion. Then you see a couple that clearly has nothing in common, but sex or money because you've seen it before. I know as far back as I can remember my parents were never really lovey dovey with each other. Thus when I see those signs I know it's not a couple that will be lasting forever.
 This picture screams redneck. In this case, it's not a bad thing. I base that off the open part of the shirt, the cap, and the beer can. Even though typically rednecks are pretty close minded (yes I'm using a stereotype I know), it is pretty hot if you can get one to suck your dick. Just because it's breaking a stereotype.
 I kinda want to know the back story to this photo. Is this some sort of viking warriors game or is this part of his halloween costume. Maybe it's even a shoot from a movie. Either way I have a game that the two of us can play.
 I go back and forth between being a big shooter or not. One thing that typically does lead me to shoot a lot is another guy jacking me off. Something very hot about another guys hands stroking me off.
I totally wouldn't mind running into this ass in a dark ally. To be honest I've always kinda wanted something like this to happen. I see a cute guy and he kinda signals me to follow him. I do and his back is to me. His shirt is off and he's slowly lowering his jeans to reveal a gorgeous ass. I don't like the idea of public sex, but for this ass I'd make an exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment