Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Nothing new to report

Since my sex life is pretty much nonexistent and nothing special is going on dating wise I'm just left with work. It's been a tough few days here. We had a lot of people early on in April then they all of a sudden dried up. So it's safe to say nothing on any front is really going my way. Just so exhausted lately. With everything finally turning green my allergies are just making me miserable. That feeling plus feeling stagnant is just not leading to good feelings. Seems like the only guys I can ever get interested in me are guys that are so desperate that they will attach onto you if you say hi, guys who I'm not attracted to, or guys who I'm attracted to but are either extremely damaged or live way too far away. Just don't know where to go anymore. I'm running out of patience too. Normally I can stay pretty calm when waiting on customers, but a lot of them are just getting on my nerves. When did people become so god damn indecisive?
 Wouldn't mind finding him at the bottom of any stairs. The weird thing is that this guy reads as a bottom to me. Don't know if it's how he's sitting or what. I'm probably way wrong, but just seems like he has no problem taking a good cock.
 Jesse Jackman is a very hot man. He also has a very uniquely shaped cock. I've really only seen him bottom, but I know he topped Adam Russo. Still trying to see that scene. That is a man I'd so want to play with.
 A great bit of fuzz. Enough that it's there, but not so much that you'd have hair in your mouth if you decided to be sensual and lick him all over. Where are all the guys like this that are available.
 I've really grown to appreciate a good butt. Before one wouldn't really turn my head. Now I can appreciate the erotic nature of a nice set of glutes. Would totally have my way with this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment