Monday, May 6, 2013

Videos

First up is the first part of a movie called When men seek sex. Least that's what the description of this clip said. I personally prefer the first scene with Cameron Cruise. The top is more my speed. The second scene is with Anthony DeAngelo and a twink. They both seem to talk and look at the camera which throws me off. If you know anything about Cameron Cruise and Anthony DeAngelo you know there stuff is now strictly bareback. Just a heads up. Next up is a Muscle bear wrestling orgy. This takes place in a locker room apparently. What locker room do you know of that has a wrestling mat in it. And guys just appear out of the woodwork. Third up is Seth Maxon. Seth is a pretty beefy guy. He isn't super defined, but you can tell that most of that beef is muscle. I just wish that he had done his solo with anyone but blulife. Next is a movie that takes place in a junk yard. Based on the guys I think this is from massive studios, but I'm probably wrong. You like muscle guys then this one is for you. Last up is a thirteen guy orgy. I personally am not a fan of orgies. Just too much going on for me to process, but I know a lot of guys like scenes like this so I figure hey here you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment