Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Some pictures

Long story short I'm not feeling too well. My allergies are kicking in again. So here are some pictures.
 A guy like this in the lockerroom would majorly grab my attention. It's the smile more than anything. And just barely more at that. A guy that has a good smile impresses me more than a guy that has a great body. Another close one mind you. A guy that has a good smile indicates he likes to laugh and is generally a happy person. The people that look awkward when they smile are either uncomfortable with the situation or uncomfortable smiling which doesn't bold well.
 This guy could be a mall Santa any day. If he was then the kids probably would have to wait awhile because I have a long list of stuff for Santa to bring me.
 Sometimes an iPhone shot looks painful. This guy doesn't really know what to do with his right hand. I think this was suppose to be a self censor photo, but he missed. Or maybe he just really didn't know what
Mirrors are a good thing. It's easy to tell that this guy has a good front and back. The only weird thing is that there is this mysterious hand behind him. I thought it was another mirror, but it looks like it's a hallway. Other than that he's a sexy dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment