Thursday, May 30, 2013

The start of my day

You know how you can kinda tell how a day is going to go by how it starts? Well I woke up this morning 10 minutes early because Ted had to get out early and feed his daughters animals. I was awake, but didn't get out of bed and kinda drifted to sleep, but it didn't feel like I did. Woke up 4 minutes after I should have been drinking my pre-workout and stuff. Managed to leave around the time I normally did. Got to the gym and the amount I sweated before working out was crazy. It was so humid from the down pour we had last night. The workout did go well since it was just me and another guy. Everything was pretty much uneventful until I got back form doing the deposit. I open up the backdoor to find that there is a bird flapping around in the back that hops into the restroom. I didn't scream out (luckily), but it sure did startle me. So I open the door and walk away hoping it would take the hint. Well no it didn't. It was in a bucket by the toliet looking up so I tried to slowly move it outside, but of course it freaked out and decided to hide in the corner. So again I open up the door and still nothing. By this time I'm getting frustrated because it's suppose to rain and I can't leave the door open all day. I had to borrow a box from next door since the ones over here are too small to trap the bird and release it outside. And now my county is under a Tornado watch. Yep it's been a good morning.
 I have such a weakness for guys in robes. Just the easy access to everything in a nice fuzzy package. It's hard to not look sexy in a robe to me.
 You know me and nipple play. It's always hot when guys do it. I've actually never been with a guy who didn't have sensitive nipples. Well maybe one time.
 Only Bara could make putting on a condom a combination of sexy and cheesy. I know a cock winking at you is suppose to be sexy, but in this case it would be a little weird.
Imagine coming home to this site. I know I'd be a happy puppy if I did. Sitting on daddy's lap on daddy's favorite chair. Yep boning up thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment