Thursday, May 16, 2013

Summertime lovin'

I had a song stuck in my head yesterday. It's a song from Regular show called Summertime Lovin'.

That's the song, but be forwarned that it's an earwig. That was the whole situation of the episode. Anyway I felt it was appropriate for today's entry. And yes I know it isn't summer officially yet, but not the point. Lately I'm noticing a lot of guys coming out of the woodworks. Seeing a lot of guys on a4a and grindr. Not exactly new guys, but guys that haven't been on for awhile. Now yes we are getting a lot more visitors too. Just wondering if this is the chance to really meet someone before they all disappear by the fall. Pretty much if you haven't found someone by Thanksgiving forget about it until after Valentine's and even then it's iffy. I've done this cycle a time or two. And if my cycle holds true I won't find someone until August and by November I'll be alone again. Not being a downer, just saying what I see. Yes I still have my hopefuls, but I'm losing hope. Matt just really isn't pushing the right buttons. Dan seems like a partier plus he lives 2 and a half hours away. The other two haven't said boo to me in forever. Just not worth trying to hunt them down.
 This guy almost makes me want to get a home with a backyard garden. If you get it high enough you can have fun in the backyard and no one will know. Then again outside has bugs and it's so hard for me to even think about doing it in the outdoors. Unless we are in a tent.
 This guy kinda reminds me of Jason Stackhouse from True Blood. Both have that V cut on their waist. Plus you saw Jason in his construction get up a time or two. Now this guy is clearly bigger, but why can't I get a hot construction guy working outside my building or on the way home?
 I am really finding myself attracted to guys like this. That aren't the slimiest in the middle, but you can tell they do have muscle. Just seems like when you cuddle up with a guy like this it's a lot more warm and intimate than with a skinnier guy or a very muscular guy. Granted I've never been with a small guy so I really can't judge.
I personally don't like wearing briefs (always make me feel uncomfortable because they show everything), but I like when guys wear them. It's fun to tease a guy through them. Also gives you a sneek peak at what you have in store. And the shape the ass so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment