Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Still here

Been a very slow day. My allergies are kinda putting me in a fog so I've been moving kinda slow. Nothing special to report here either. It's just been on long Tuesday.
 Who doesn't go back packing naked? Must say this guy is ballsier than me. I don't like bugs and certainly wouldn't let bugs have a chance to get at any more skin than a short sleeve shirt and shorts won't cover. Then again if I was built like that, I might be more willing to show it off.
 The watermark for this picture looks like it's from mybestfriendsdad.com. Without blowing it up I can't tell. If this was my best friend's dad I would have tried to come over a lot more on the off chance that he needed some release one day.
 A guy sunbathing in a jock with a boner. Yeah that would be fun to come across. This guy has a great chest and a cock perfect for sucking.
Sometimes guys don't appreciate a good back shot. I personally like a guy that is well built up front as well as the back. If you've ever fucked a guy doggy style it's hot seeing those muscles move as you fuck him. Plus with an ass like that you know he can make sure to milk your cock just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment