Friday, August 6, 2010

TGIF

Finally Friday. I'm oh so happy for that. This morning was a little weird at the gym. A guy we usually see there was in today. We were shocked since he said he was going to be gone for two weeks. It had really only been a week and a few days. Anyway he starts telling my boyfriend all about it. I was in the back in the weight room. My boyfriend filled me in on the drive back to the apartment. Apparently this guy was on a cruise. He went to the exercise room and was on the treadmill. He said the guy next to him kept giving him the once over. He says "Do I know you," to which the guy responds "No, but your gonna". So he got hit on by a gay guy. I can't say I'm shocked. The guy is 67 I think, but in great shape. I know he has the legs of a very fit 25 year old. I haven't seen the top since he's always wearing a jacket. Then he tells my boyfriend that he got hit on a lot by gay guys when he was younger. Which again I believe. The guy 1 worked for the railroad and 2 was an athlete and still is. He then proceeds to tell my boyfriend about the time he went to the YMCA when they had the huge shower room and that when he went in there was an older guy in there. At the time he was much younger and that older guy was probably his age now. Anyway he was apparently jerking off. Not just jerking off, but really going at it until he came. Now we were trying to figure out why this guy was telling my boyfriend all this. Now yes the guy does like to make chit chat, but at the same time why tell him all these stories. Now I don't think he figured out that we are a couple since we told him earlier that we are just roommates and we are motivating each other. So maybe he suspects something and was telling my boyfriend to try to get a reaction out of him. Maybe he's trying to set the ground work. Maybe he was just talking and that was the subject he was on. Who knows. Granted I don't think I'd object to a threeway with him. My boyfriend would though.
Speaking of which today this guy I think is really cute came in. I mean he's a big guy at like 6' 5" 265 lbs. I know this because he told me this today. Plus he has tats everywhere. And he's hairy. Plus he's bald. That is my secret weakness. Every time we talk we get closer and closer. I just have this attraction to him which usually means he's gay, but of course I haven't heard anything to prove or disprove that. Plus the last thing I need is to offend him since he sends a lot of business our way. Guess I'd like to know for curiosity's sake. Not like I'd jump at the chance if he did say he was gay. Got a boyfriend I love dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment