Saturday, August 28, 2010

What's the deal

So I was talking to my single friend and he was telling me about this guy he met. Said he was a really nice guy. Then it came time for sex. The guy refused to suck cock. Then he wanted my friend to sit on his cock while he just lays there. I'm just thinking what is going through this guy's head? Now I can get the whole not wanting to suck a cock raw. That makes sense, but he didn't want to suck a cock period. Then second why would anyone want to sit on a guys cock the entire time. It's one thing if that's just the starting position to get the bottom use to the cock, but not moving on to another position. Yeah there are power bottoms out there that would love that, but most guys that are bottoms like being fucked not fucking themselves. They can get a dildo for that. So I said sounds like the guy is straight. Simply because "straight" guys won't suck cock, but then again they are pretty aggressive tops. My friend says no he can't be straight because he likes to kiss. Ok so I don't know what this guy's deal is. Seems like he doesn't even know. Yeah there are guys out there who won't suck cock, but typically those guys are the aggressive tops. That's what my other friend's boyfriend is like. He won't suck cock, but he sure as hell will fuck ya. That's perfect for my friend because he doesn't like his cock getting sucked. It just doesn't really make sense to me that any gay guy would both not suck cock and be a passive top. Then again we are different people. Some guys love rimming and personally I hate it. Then again when my boyfriend does it to me it's actually kinda hot, but I at least suck cock and am a somewhat aggressive top.
Oh and just a note I have no idea what is wrong with gayforit.com. I went on the site today and I can't find it. It's as if the site has poofed. Now I don't know if the site is gone forever or if they are just messing with stuff. So if you see a video on my blog that doesn't work that's probably why. So until I see it fixed the video posts will be kinda sparse. I get those post ready in advance because it makes it easier to have full video posts so if they have something from gayforit then I have to delete it from the post. Some posts there will only be one, some will have none, and some will have 5. So just letting everyone know in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment