Friday, August 13, 2010

Video

First is Julio jacking off on a pool table. He has a pretty hot body and some nice tats. Oh and don't get me started on his dick. Next is Ty. This is a rare find. A black guy on Sean Cody. I don't know if it's the company, or just not a lot of black guys are applying, or if it's the members that are keeping them from being at Sean Cody, but if they look like Ty I don't see what's the problem. Ty is cute, built, has a huge dick, and a great cumshot. What is there not to love? Then is a clip with a think a guy named Riddick and James. The title sequence kinda threw me off. I like this clip because unlike most bareback clips they don't do a close up of the dick up the ass or insist on letting me know the top came inside the guys ass. Plus they go at it pretty hard. Up next is another jack off scene. I think this is another one from early Sean Cody based on the room. Anyway the guy has a very lean and muscular build. Nice and hairy too. Very hot guy. Bring up the rear is Blue Blake behind bleachers. It is a shame that Blue has gone behind the camera, but at the same time it's kinda easy to see why towards the end of this clip. Not exactly a hot orgasm face. Lastly is Alex Torquetti oiling up and jacking on his bike. Hot latin stud. Go nuts.










No comments:

Post a Comment