Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Videos

First up is Jon Galt and Eric Masterson. The thing about this clip is that I'm really drawn to Jon Galt. I think he's just really hot because he's short (like me), but yet he is very masculine. He also seems to have this down to earth quality. Least that's what I got in an interview with him I saw. This is some of his earlier work as you can tell. Next is Zeb Atlas jacking off in a scene from Texas Two Step. In this movie Zeb's buddy Mark Dalton comes to stay with him and the sexual tension between the two mount. Each jacks off twice either picturing the other or watching the other and finally they jack off together. This is Zeb's scene where he remembers him and Mark hitting the gym. What have been so hot if the two had sex at the end. Next is a scene with a guy named Luis. Luis is a very buff young man. He just is hot. I wish I was there in person when this was filmed. Following that film is a great scene with Riccardo and Peter. I love this scene just because of the passion these two put into fucking. That always makes a great scene. Something you don't see in some studios nowadays (colt). I can watch this scene over and over and over again. Bringing up the rear is Lucas Sigmund and Eric Richter. Now these guys actually go by different names sometimes. The guy without a beard is also known as Rudolf Schneider. I think the other guy went by Peter. Anyway it's a nice scene watching two guys fucking at the gym. You know what a lot of guys fantasize about. Last up is a guy I've posted two other times, but never knew his name. Well apparently he goes by Alex. This is the type of guy I was talking about in my other post. He's big yet still defined and lean. His muscles really pop and that's why I love his scene's so much. In this scene we get to see him shower, then pose a bit for us, and finally show us what posing does to him. Really wish I could feel him in person.










No comments:

Post a Comment