Saturday, August 14, 2010

Just hanging around

So nothing big has happened to me. Had fun edging yesterday. I swear my orgasm was a lot stronger then usual and I came a lot more.Probably because I was going at it more then usual. Could have been because of the workout I did. Basically I did a total body workout which might have caused an increase in free flowing testosterone. Might also be because I didn't edge as long as usual. Maybe it was because instead of using my dvds to jack off I used the ones I made for my boyfriend is more solo and erotic stuff. Well whatever caused it hopefully it will happen when I'm with my boyfriend. I've pretty much just been surfing the web. Looking for videos to post and what not. Well found one of my old favorite haunts is finally coming back. It had been going through an upgrade since January and nothing was being posted or upgraded. Well looks like finally that's almost over. Went onto the site and it has a new look and new member log in. So looking forward to more of that in the future.
I'm also noticing I'm looking at guys legs more. I don't know what is up with that. Just seems like whenever a guy turns away from me I check out his legs. Mainly the calf muscle. I really don't know why of all things I'm looking at that. For the longest time I was not a leg man. Then I slowly came to the point that I could appreciate them, but I'd rather see a guy flex his chest or arms. Maybe because it's pretty safe to look at a calf muscle since if the guy turns around it looks like you were looking at the ground. Or maybe it's because I never noticed how calf muscles on guys are pretty the older they get. Least they guys I've seen. Even fat guys have some pretty strong leg muscles, but then again you kinda expect that when they have to carry around that much weight. Maybe it's me taking notice of guys that are symmetrical. You know guys that aren't just in lack of a better example broccoli. Big up top, but nothing at the bottom. Or maybe it's because my boyfriend brought my attention to it one day and I can't stop. Well whatever it is I kinda wish it would stop. I bet I'd get got staring at a guys calves then I would if I was staring at his ass or chest or even back.

No comments:

Post a Comment