Friday, August 27, 2010

Pictures today

Not much has happened today so I figured I'd post some pictures I found on varies blogs and web.
This one is of a model named Karim. He did quite a few things for colt. The thing I like about this picture is it shows quite a lot of definition and a pinch of body hair. Always wish that Karim did more video work then photos. He has a body that should be captured fucking. Bet he looks so hot fucking.
This is just one a found randomly. I personally like it because his pecs are tensed. As we all know I love me some pecs. Plus it's such an interesting pose. Kinda like he's self censoring his dick, but forgot about the balls.
This one I found on the blog Man Country. It's just such an interesting picture I had to have it. Kinda hot in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment