Friday, August 13, 2010

My list

So I'm taking a break from edging and writing out a list of things I like to see on a guy. I figure I'd post the what I like and why followed by what I don't like and why. To be fair to both sides.
1. Muscle-This one is kinda obvious based on my blog. I like muscles on a guy.
Long Hair- This is the biggest turn off for me. Once a guy's hair gets to his shoulders I just find it hard to find the guy attractive.
2. Tattoos- I think they make guys look sexier. Well depending on where it is and what it's of, but that's usually not a problem with any guy I've seen.
Make up- I find this is a big turn off. Guys that wear eye shadow and eye liner and nail polish. That's why I can never date a goth or emo guy.
3. Body Hair- I like running my hands through a guys body hair. I find that it makes him kinda more primal. Looks good on a guy.
Uni brows- I just find them hard to look at. I can get past it, but I find myself staring a lot and no guy wants that.
4. Good Nipples- What I mean by that are nipples that stick out when a guy is really turned on. Something I can suck and lick on to really turn him on.
Too small or too big dick- That's right I'm hitting them both. I don't like dicks that are smaller then 3 or 4 inches. I'm talking erect not flaccid. I mean it's hard to find pleasure in dicks that small unless your a beginner. Not to mention not too much fun to suck either. By the same token I hate dicks that are 8 inches and over. I can live with an 8, but those are too big for me to deep throat or take up the ass without not eating for a whole day or finding a really good douche and cleanser.
5. Bald- Guys without hair up top are sexy to me. Now they can shave it off too, but it's just something sexy to me about a guy with no hair up there. Probably because a lot of the bald guys I saw when I was younger were built like a brick house.
No Pubes- Again this is something I can live without, but personally when I suck a guys dick and get right down to the base of the dick I kinda like the smell of sweat trapped in the pubes.
6. Water/Oil/Sweat- basically any liquid that makes a guys body stand out.
Really Roughed up hands- Now this one is because of experience. I had a one night stand with a guy and I mean his hands were like sand paper. Hard to find pleasure in a guy rubbing your body when his hands are basically rubbing off the top layer of your skin.
7. A smile- A smile can tell me a lot about a guy. It can tell me if he's shy, has a good sense of humor, or if I should stay away from him because of his creepy smile.
Loose pants- The only time I want to see a guys boxers is if I've pulled down his pants to get at his dick. Otherwise I really don't care to see another guys boxers because he can't keep his pants up.
8. Form fitting clothes- Kinda goes with what I said at 7, but clothes that just fit right. Not a size too small or a size too big. Tight means he's very narcissistic since he's trying to show off everything he has and leaving nothing to the imagination, but form fitting says I workout and try to stay in shape and I want to wear clothes that show that.
Yellow or bad teeth- Yeah who wants to kiss that or have that on your dick.
9. Jockstraps/speedos/thongs- The best way for a guy to show off his body and his bulge. How can you not like a guy in any of those things...That has a body that belongs in those things.
Huge Gut- Yeah not trying to sound mean, but I don't like guys with a stomach that bounces all the time. I'm not saying a guy can't have a gut, just not one that weighs more then me.
10. Funny Shirts- These are shirts that have funny images or sayings. Shows he has a good sense of humor which like most people I like.
Small balls- Means your probably not going to produce a lot of cum and that could be because you've been doing steroids or something else illegal.
So that's basically my list. I have other things too, but I'm running out of things to keep it balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment