Saturday, August 28, 2010

Videos

Again reminder that something is up with gayforit.com so any videos that won't load from in the previous post are probably from that site. Don't know if the site will come back or what. As for the videos. The first is an elevator blowjob. What shocks me is that one guy pulls out his cock, but the guy in the front of the elevator never looks back. Usually when a cock pops out of a guys pants it gives off this scent. Plus how awkward did that front guy look? Anyway once that's over it gets pretty damn hot in there. The next is a collection of clips featuring Rex Morgan. The guy is a major stud. Great build and amazing cock. I think he was in a movie I have in my files somewhere. Anyway if you love vintage stuff with muscle studs you'll love this one. The last one is a video with Troy Mycles a.k.a. Cody Miller a.k.a. Justin Hunter. Now I will say usually Cody (the name I've known as the longest) doesn't interest me. I saw him in Muscle Moving Company 2 and he just seemed so stiff. Been turned off to him ever since, but this video is actually pretty good. He looks amazing. Plus he smiles. He never smiled in anything I saw him in. He always has this serious look on his face like "I'm straight don't touch me". In this one he was playful and what a difference it made. Got my cock hard instantly. Hope you enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment