Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Good to be wrong

So I figured last night was going to be a pretty boring event. Yeah I was so wrong. I will say that it didn't start off too hot. As we were watching the video my boyfriend couldn't help but point out that Ricardo Milos' ass is a perfect 10, or saying that if I'd move my hips like him that he'd be putty in my hands. Then of course Ricardo starts bouncing his pecs and my boyfriend asks if I can do that. Ok he knows I can't do that. He's the only one that can. So I'm getting more annoyed then turned on because 1. my boyfriend won't shut up and 2. He's comparing me to a model. Well eventually either he got it from my short snippy answers or it could be because the track changed he finally shut up. So after we finished I'm feeling far from turned on. So he says we should share some wine. Well alcohol makes me sleepy and makes him horny, but I agree to his idea. Well pretty soon he wants to meet up in bed. So I follow him. Now I don't know what came over me. I don't know if it was me still pissed about what he kept saying or if it was the alcohol, but I made sure that man knows who his boyfriend is and that his boyfriend is no slouch. I moved my hips for him. I flexed for him. I even made him kiss my bicep. Yeah that's stuff I don't do. Plus I really pumped my dick into him. He loved it and so did I, but again I don't do that type of stuff. Then when I shot I shot way more then I usually do. So did he. I mean we were exhausted. I usually don't sweat during sex, but I sure as hell did yesterday. We both slept real good last night. So maybe jealousy plus alcohol is a good thing for us, but next time he does something like that crap with the movie I will have to hurt him.

No comments:

Post a Comment