Friday, August 20, 2010

Glad to have him

So yesterday my boyfriend comes home with an e-mail he got from one of his old friends. In it his friend says how envious he is of my boyfriend for finding that special someone. I mean it was the saddest thing I ever heard. He says he doesn't even get under the covers because he has no one to snuggle with. He cleans up the house, but doesn't see the point in doing it because it's just so a friend might stop by and say hi. I mean when my boyfriend finished reading it I could see he was on the verge of tears. We made sure to snuggle a whole lot last night. We never realize how good we have it until we see someone that doesn't have what we have. There are a lot of times I take my boyfriend for granted and I know it. I may complain about him here, but at least I have a boyfriend to complain about. At least I have someone that I can go to if I feel down. I really do have the perfect boyfriend so I really can't complain. We have sex enough really. I don't want a boyfriend that wants it all the time. He has an amazing sexy body. He has emotions. I wouldn't change a thing about him. Honestly I've come a long way with how I felt about him. In a way he was a rebound from my ex. Then I thought he was a great guy. Then I thought of him as a stepping stone. Then we couldn't stand each other. Then we started getting closer. Now I can't imagine my life with out him. I really feel like I can be myself with him. He has done so many amazing things for me that has made my life incredible. He has even transformed my body. He has made me more comfortable in my own skin. I am a lucky man to have a boyfriend like him. I will not let a day go by where I don't tell him I love him and give him a kiss. Even when he's sick. So to all of you out there that have someone you love and who loves you make sure you hug them, snuggle with them, and kiss them tonight. You are a lot better off then someone that has to go to bed alone and looking for that special someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment