Monday, August 2, 2010

Well I don't feel ugly

So lately I've been hitting the gym hard and it seems like I'm now starting to see results. I got out of the shower yesterday and I was kinda horny. Which is odd because usually when I get sex I'm not too terribly horny for at least two days. Me and my boyfriend had some amazing sex in the morning.Well we then snoozed in for a bit and when I woke up I was getting hard. If I wanted to I'm pretty sure I could have cum, but I didn't push it. Well the rest of the day I seemed kinda relaxed. That is until I worked out. I went in to the shower and my dick started responding. I usually don't get hard in the shower unless I'm thinking about something. So I figured I'd play a little bit. My dick loved that. Plus my nips seem unusually sensitive. So I get out of the shower and I look at myself in the mirror and for once didn't feel like I had to turn away. In fact I even did a little flexing. Well this really got my dick up. Well I figured enough of that and put on my underwear and went out to lounge with my boyfriend. Well this morning the same thing happened. I was up and ready to fuck, but I had to go to the gym. Well after I finished the gym and did my shower I was again horny. I guess my testosterone levels are a little high even though I finished that test booster on Friday. Maybe I'm getting more turned on by my body. I'm almost to the point that I'd flex for my boyfriend. Still not fully there though. So lucky for me tomorrow after the gym I don't have to go in right away and my boyfriend does so I get a little alone time. I think tomorrow is going to be an interesting edging session. Can't wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment