Thursday, August 12, 2010

Well last night was steamy

Yesterday I kept thinking how great it is to have a boyfriend. How much I love having sex with the same guy over and over again. Mainly because we know what each other likes and the sex with us seems to get hotter and hotter. Last night for sure proved it for me. We finished eating and my boyfriend went to go take a bath. I was watching tv and he comes out dressed for bed like he usually does after a bath. So we are sitting in our love seat when I started feeling around his crotch and noticed he wasn't wearing any underwear. I commented on this and he said are you sure. I go into his pants and feel his dick and say yeah I'm pretty sure. Nothing more happened at that moment. He then complains that he's hot and wants to remove his pants, but will only do it if I promise to behave myself. This is a kinda game we do. Whenever we have sex we make it seem like the other wanted it more and therefore did something to provoke the other one. So I promise he takes off his pants and of course his dick is flowing in the A/C and he starts rubbing his ass into my crotch. Well pretty soon he gets up and says are you just going to watch tv. Now I always let my boyfriend determine if we have sex mainly because if it was up to me that's what we'd do every night. Well I get in there and he wanted a massage. Which ironically I was thinking about. Well doesn't take long before we are going at it. Well fucking I felt confident enough to flex for him. That's a big deal for me. It's mainly because he kept talking me up that I felt I'd do him a little service. Well that did the trick. He was moaning and grinding. After a couple minutes of this I asked if he was ready for me to cum. Again it's this thing I do. I like knowing my man is satisfied and he actually likes me to cum before him. So he says yes and I mean I go all out. The bed was squeaking. I don't make the bed squeak. And as I'm cumming I was just pumping away. He likes me cumming between his legs. Really gets him going so I'm pumping more then I usually do. Usually I just get to right over the edge and let the cum flow, but not this time. I made sure that there was plenty for my guy. Well he loved that and he shot a pretty nice load. He then made a comment that I'm really arousing him more and more. Which is great because 1. he does the same for me 2. lets me know that my gym membership isn't a waste. It's moments like last night that just make me happy I'm with one guy instead of a new guy every night or a couple of guys I go through. It pays to have a boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment