Friday, August 20, 2010

Videos

First up we have a little muscle worship in the kitchen. Can't start off the day without some beef. This guy is hot because he is big and lean. Not to mention that sausage of his isn't too shabby either. Speaking of hot latin meat we have Macho Nacho next. That man is just hot. The way he moves his body. The way his lips move. Those huge muscles. Man I could watch him for hours. Very hot. Then we have Peter Latz from Jimmy Z Productions. The thing about him is that I know he does roids. Yet I can't help but watch is videos and get aroused. I don't know if it's just something I see in his eyes or what, but I got the hots for him. He really is a looker. Fourth on the list is some leather sex with Jake Andrews. Now I don't know the names of the other two and I could look it up if I wanted to but I'm lazy. Despite that this is a hot scene. Honestly anything with Jake Andrews is hot. Plus the other guys aren't short on looks or muscles. Very hot. The next clip was my introduction to Matthew Rush. This is a scene from Drenched. I thought he looked good in this scene, but for the longest time I wasn't a fan of his. Probably because he looks like a mans man now. Anyway this is a pretty nice scene. Good early Falcon stuff. Lastly is Aaron Action and Erik Hunter. Two big muscle bound studs fucking. Yeah can't go wrong with that.










No comments:

Post a Comment