Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Boring/tiring day

Today I have been doing nothing, but yawning. I think it's this new product I'm taking. When I was reading the reviews there were people who said they were tired the first few days. Yesterday I couldn't seem to get enough to eat. Least today I got to snuggle with my boyfriend this morning. We decided that Wednesday's will be our day off from the gym. Plus he didn't have to work like he usually has to Wednesday mornings. So it was nice for both of us. I'm thinking if I had hit the gym I wouldn't be so tired. The gym might give me that pick me up. I'm also not nearly as horny. In fact I'm pretty sure I'm not even close to horny right now. Clearly the gym is good for more things then one. Least tomorrow I get to have some more time to edge. That's going to be a lot of fun. Other then that not much has really happened for me. Yep boring/tiring day alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment